Mike Angus is employed as the Area Superintendent of a natural gas production company in the Uinta Basin, Utah. As an onsite supervisor, he oversees the drilling, completion, and production of oil and gas wells. Included in his administration tasks is the safe and environmentally sound operation of infrastructure required to get hydrocarbon commodities delivered for public use. He has worked in this discipline for 35+ years, working on projects throughout the Rocky Mountain States.
Mike is a resident of the Uinta Basin living near Roosevelt City. He is married to the former Kelly Spencer, and together they have three children. He and his wife are very involved in the lives of their children and passionately support their grandchildren.
Mr. Angus is dedicated to faith, family, community, and keeping the family cattle ranch sustainable.
Position of service past and current include:
- Member of the City Council
- Member of the City Zoning Board
- Served on the Board of IPAA (Independent Petroleum Association of America)
- Two terms on the Governor’s Rural Partnership Board (Utah), representing oil, gas, and mining
- Board of Directors & Vice-Chair for the Uintah Basin Technical College (presently known as UB Tech)
- Board of Trustees for the Utah System of Technical Colleges