Title IX Coordinators, Deans of Students, and CSAOs:
Please send this to anyone in your network that would be interested. We are excited to again include the Title IX conference as part of the Utah Coalition Against Sexual Assault’s (UCASA) annual Sexual Violence Conference. Here are the details so far – please save the date:
- When: Wednesday, March 25 and Thursday, March 26, 2020 (Title IX Thursday only)
- Where: Jordan Commons Megaplex Theatres, 9335 State St., Sandy, UT 84070
- Note: The Title IX breakouts will be offered on the last day, Thursday, March 26th. You have the option to attend both days or just the final day. There is a cost for tickets, but USHE will provide 5 tickets for each USHE institution.
Call for Proposals:
- We are in search of members of our Utah communities who are willing to share their expertise through presentations and workshops. Please consider submitting a proposal! Proposals are due by Friday, November 22, 2019.
- You can review more detailed information about the conference and presentation criteria in the Call for Proposals linked HERE or attached to this email as a PDF. Please share this information widely with partners or anyone you think might be interested in submitting a proposal.
- If you have a particular speaker in mind, please let me know if you would like me to reach out.
Contact Megan Brown, Director of Special Projects with questions: email@example.com