HB 261 Reporting

Under HB 261, Equal Opportunity Initiatives, individuals may file a complaint against an institution of higher education for a violation of Utah Code section 53B-1-116, 53B-1-117, or 53B-1-118.

To file a complaint, click here.

For other reporting options, please contact Utah Board of Higher Education Secretary Alison Adams at 801-646-4784.